Saturday, March 24, 2018

PORT RENFREW LOOP, Homeward Bound

DAY 6,  Tue. 07 25, 2017
Scotsman Hotel to North Vancouver
Easy 32 km ride on the Lochside trail to the ferry, transit home

Woke fairly early and felt pretty good despite beer and pizza last night. I think that the pizza was in charge of my destiny.
We dialed in the "Galloping Goose Trail" and then transitioned to the "Lochside Trail"
Took about 2 hours to get to the ferry. I had a couple directional hiccups due to poor sign placement.
I always enjoy the ferry ride. A time to veg. and reflect on the previous few days.
Once on the Tsawwassen side, It was time for a bus ride. Lucky me had a slow leak while on the boat. Also, there is only enough room for 2 bikes on the bus and I was the 3rd man out. Luckily, another bus pulled up soon after. Yay!! Lots of room.
Anyway, the transit experience on the way home was much better than the reverse. I managed to get all the way home without needing to fix Shirley's lack of air.
Big city perks.

Lochside Trail

Tunnel

Cool Bridge

Sidney

Thataway

I gotta ticket ta ride...

A time to reflect...Prrrrrr







No comments:

Post a Comment